Together till the End Bozak

riolaaaey

So, I recently got this trophy. However I’ve been trying to help my friend get the trophy as well and we have had him do the requirements probably 9 times and he hasn’t gotten it and we have looked it up and tried so many methods. Is there some forsure way to get him this trophy? Because it’s becoming extremely frustrating and exhausting running a half an hour game over and over again to not get the single bozak trophy he is missing

38 minutes ago, riolaaaey said:

So, I recently got this trophy. However I’ve been trying to help my friend get the trophy as well and we have had him do the requirements probably 9 times and he hasn’t gotten it and we have looked it up and tried so many methods. Is there some forsure way to get him this trophy? Because it’s becoming extremely frustrating and exhausting running a half an hour game over and over again to not get the single bozak trophy he is missing

Have you tried having your friend host the game.

IIRC, you need to beat Bozak once for the challenges to appear and then again the second time round to unlock the different arrow types and in turn the trophies related to that. 

16 hours ago, Sgznf said:

Have you tried having your friend host the game.

IIRC, you need to beat Bozak once for the challenges to appear and then again the second time round to unlock the different arrow types and in turn the trophies related to that. 

We have tried different hosts, different people opening the crate, shooting everyone in different places, shooting everyone once before attempting to kill anyone, tried the ps4 and ps5, everything 

5 hours ago, riolaaaey said:

We have tried different hosts, different people opening the crate, shooting everyone in different places, shooting everyone once before attempting to kill anyone, tried the ps4 and ps5, everything 

Damn, I’m not too sure what the problem is. 
Other players have had a similar problem in the past. 

Try this: 

Got it to work :D

At the end (last challenge where we have to kill each other) he picked up the gun shot me once then I killed him. Trophy popped, thanks for the help killerHotpursuit :)

• 1 year later...
On 7/6/2022 at 10:18 PM, riolaaaey said:

The only thing that worked for me was just to use the FIST, got it 1st try after 3 times with no sucess. Just keep punching it even after the kill until the trophy pops