Trophies don't pop.

I just managed to win six rounds of 'Sweet Thieves' in a row fully unaware of the trophies situation. I knew something was wrong when I chased the extra win thinking I counted wrong.

Honestly feels like a kick in the teeth, not gonna lie. Been grinding for a solid hour. ?

1 hour ago, Cypher_nailuJ said:

I just managed to win six rounds of 'Sweet Thieves' in a row fully unaware of the trophies situation. I knew something was wrong when I chased the extra win thinking I counted wrong.

Honestly feels like a kick in the teeth, not gonna lie. Been grinding for a solid hour. 1f61e.png

sad.. as soon as I realized the situation I just stopped playing. I will keep playing when the bug is fixed.

On 11-7-2022 at 2:47 PM, Cypher_nailuJ said:

Honestly feels like a kick in the teeth, not gonna lie. Been grinding for a solid hour. 1f61e.png

When the bug is fixed and the trophy doesn't pop, you can contact support. They will see you have 5 wins in a row and grant you the trophy (or at least that's how they did it before the game went free to play).

I haven't had any issues with unlocking any trophies so far after starting fresh on PS5 without any existing progress on my account from other platforms.

This includes the Infallible trophy, wins, cosmetics, etc. Everything unlocked when it was supposed to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Squad goals does not unlock. I won 7 squad games as tracked by an in-game marathon goal and yet no trophy.

UPDATE: I got this message from Player Support:

"Hello there,

Thank you for your message,

We inform you that the trophy will unlock once you win an episode with a party of 3 or more friends, however they have to be in your lobby (therefore, friends) and not through random selection of teammates.

Simone
Fall Guys Player Support"

Edited by Hlod-wigg

• 2 weeks later...