BANK & FRIDGE QUESTION

zgz93

So as a noob on BO2 Zombies, I've been searching info about how the bank and fridge works and have a lil doubt maybe one more experienced player can easily solves :)

Can I fill the bank and fridge playing on custom/private lobby and after use those points and fridge on public lobbies? I'm trying the EE with some guys and wanna make some points when playing alone (using 2 controllers) so I can use them when doing the EE trying to get the f**ng PEM grenades

On 7/11/2022 at 4:15 AM, zgz93 said:

So as a noob on BO2 Zombies, I've been searching info about how the bank and fridge works and have a lil doubt maybe one more experienced player can easily solves :)

Can I fill the bank and fridge playing on custom/private lobby and after use those points and fridge on public lobbies? I'm trying the EE with some guys and wanna make some points when playing alone (using 2 controllers) so I can use them when doing the EE trying to get the f**ng PEM grenades

Yes, they work across games. Of course, if you take the gun out of the fridge, without putting it back, it'll be gone. People can share their points with you to add to the bank as well.