"Won First Race" popped but not showing in my trophies?

nealbo85

I can see a lot of issues in the forum with trophies not popping etc. but this problem is something I've never seen before in a game. When I won my first race, I'm 99.999% sure that the trophy notification popped up, but I've noticed that now I've synched with PSNP that not only does it not show here, but it also doesn't show in my trophy list on my PS5. The win 3 in a row trophy has shown up no problem though. I know that I can start a new game once I've cleared everything else and try to get it to pop but this really screws with my order of trophies. Has anyone else had trophies pop (in this game or others) but for them not to be added to your trophy list on PSN?

43 minutes ago, nealbo85 said:

I can see a lot of issues in the forum with trophies not popping etc. but this problem is something I've never seen before in a game. When I won my first race, I'm 99.999% sure that the trophy notification popped up, but I've noticed that now I've synched with PSNP that not only does it not show here, but it also doesn't show in my trophy list on my PS5. The win 3 in a row trophy has shown up no problem though. I know that I can start a new game once I've cleared everything else and try to get it to pop but this really screws with my order of trophies. Has anyone else had trophies pop (in this game or others) but for them not to be added to your trophy list on PSN?

Same reply from a couple days ago to someone with the same situation:

The PS5 is sporadic about when it syncs trophies. If you earned it, but don’t see it in your list, your PS5 didn’t sync it to PSN yet. Keep playing and your console will eventually sync. Or just take your console offline to see your offline trophies and you’ll see the one you earned.

It’s very common as demonstrated by the numerous PS5 game posts in the forums. Nothing to worry about. 

34 minutes ago, nealbo85 said:

Thanks, so a PS5 problem rather than an issue with this game. First time I've had this happen, a really strange situation. 

Maybe it's not a ps5 problem. Years back, on the vita, i had a trophy pop in game in sackboy endless runner game. It definitely popped in game, but it has never registered/synced in my trophy collection