Seeker of Truth

Hello,

I have just killed Twintania on PC but I can't manage to unlock the trophy on my PS3. I have already tried connecting on my PS3 just after the boss before taking the loots and going through the portal but nothing does it for me. Monday I will try to kill Caduceus on the PS3 to see if it has solved the problem but I don't see myself doing Twintania on my PS3 as a healer.... Any suggestions ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was wondering if anyone knows if you only need to clear turn 5 for the trophy to unlock (and skip 1-4) or do you need to clear all 5?

Yes but only if you have the necessary ilvl to make it pass in T5, the other T1-4 is for the players to get the necessary ilvls for T5 (in this case, now the scyrus tower bypasses the need to do those)

You better have ilvl90 or + overall in order to make it at least, and also a VERY good team (PF and DF is horrible in all servers). All I can say is if your using DF or PF to find parties for T5, good luck; 90% fails all the time. Also Know the Fight, if your learning 

while doing this; party will fail 100%, learn through careful analysis of video (MTQcapture youtube channel) FRAME BY FRAME.

In case you can't beat this, suggest find T5 sellers or advertise on PF your looking for T5 sellers

In any case, Good Luck

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You say that its easy but you pay Team do it for you !!!!

All the coils is easy enough when you know the strategy and are in a good team of players.  I just cleared Turn 9 and about to clear Turn 10 after a few days of training it.