Avoiding trophy stack

Mellenthin

I'm currently playing the PS4 version on Extreme difficulty and the lag at the ending on 1-2 was enough for me to consider buying a PS5 for that reason alone - the only thing I was more baffled over is that nobody got kicked or that the game didn't crash.

To the point: how does it work when buying a PS5 and avoiding the PS5 list whilst transfering your save? Can I still use my PS4 disc or do I need to buy the digital PS4 version as well? If so, is it as simple as to decline an upgrade?

Thank you!

Edited by Mellenthin

There's a PS4 version and a PS5 version. As long as you only play the PS4 version on your PS5 console, you won't have to worry about adding the PS5 stack to your account.

You can play it on PS5 switch to the version that has the PS4 title of the game. For disk owners, You can put some disk into your PS5 and automatically get both versions of the

game if available.

PS5 has the same issue but it does only happen on the 4-1 mission.

Edited by gamercris066

16 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

You can play it on PS5 switch to the version that has the PS4 title of the game. For disk owners, You can put some disk into your PS5 and automatically get both versions of the

game if available.

PS5 has the same issue but it does only happen on the 4-1 mission.

Thank you as well for the clarification.?

The lag issue did improve by a large margin after switching the host to a PS5 user. So for anybody thinking of starting this on the PS4, do try to avoid hosting as it can make the game unnecessarily harder than it has to be.