Unable to move problem (PC version)

WaseWalayse

As mentioned in the title - this is the problem regarding PC version, but since everyone who is aiming for the plat probably selfboost using PS4 and PC my question is:

Does anyone witnessed or/and experienced this kind of issue? When browsing steam forum I found 2 (but one unaswered) threads with people having exactly the same problem that is known since 2019.

I went to my friend to check if it will work on his PC and apparently - it did and the only difference we had are OS we were using. I changed from win7 to win10 overnight and it still doesn't work for me - every other key responds, mouse works just fine but still I'm unable to move and all I see when look down are my legs trying to move when pressing wasd. Dualshock and other gamepads failed as well. 
It's also worth mentioning that I checked other guy's PC using the same copy of the game and ubi account.

Posting because I honestly ran out of ideas

Edited by WaseWalayse

I have no problems with my pc, but I have a problem with the ps4 controls.

I split my UBI account between my main and sub but cannot use R2 on ps4. (I can only use the □ boost.)
I tried again on another ps4 and the same symptoms.
My PC is win10 and I have no problem using the keyboard.
The ps4 is pro and the VR is an early model.

54 minutes ago, syai0306 said:

I have no problems with my pc, but I have a problem with the ps4 controls.

I split my UBI account between my main and sub but cannot use R2 on ps4. (I can only use the □ boost.)
I tried again on another ps4 and the same symptoms.
My PC is win10 and I have no problem using the keyboard.
The ps4 is pro and the VR is an early model.

the controller needs to face the camera if you want to do anything else besides boosting or moving. Also if you have move controllers plugged in, Dualshock4 will do nothing. You also can't shoot if you play with third party controller, that doesn't have a light in the front.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, timpurnat said:

ブーストや移動以外のことをしたい場合は、コントローラーをカメラに向ける必要があります。また、移動コントローラーが接続されている場合、Dualshock4は何もしません。また、前面にライトがないサードパーティ製のコントローラーで遊ぶと撮影できません。

I was able to play. Thank you!

• Like 1