Collectible Lollipop Glitch?

da-Noob123

Looking to see if anyone else has experienced the below. I found one mention of it on Gamefaqs but no solution was posted. Lollipop #15 in Stage 2 is not appearing. It should be the one after rescuing the first student and destroying the desks on the left at the top of some stairs. I first beat it on Hard and replayed the level several times on Easy and on Hard while going for miscellaneous trophy for getting all medals on the roof with chainsaw dash. Concerned it was bugged, I made a new save and the same thing has happened. ?

Does it only appear on Very Hard or in Ranking mode or something?

It's been a long time since I played this game, but I don't recall having any issues with collectibles not showing up.  I looked at this vid - https://youtu.be/xGAJC-Kucfw?t=223 - and it appears there's 2 lollipops in basically the same place.  Did you get both of them?  In the vid it seems only the second one counted.  I linked to the exact spot in the vid where #15 is located, but feel free to watch the whole vid from the start, maybe the narrator gives some insight.  And good luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

It's been a long time since I played this game, but I don't recall having any issues with collectibles not showing up.  I looked at this vid - https://youtu.be/xGAJC-Kucfw?t=223 - and it appears there's 2 lollipops in basically the same place.  Did you get both of them?  In the vid it seems only the second one counted.  I linked to the exact spot in the vid where #15 is located, but feel free to watch the whole vid from the start, maybe the narrator gives some insight.  And good luck!

*deep sigh of contentment*

Thank you, the video I followed just showed right before they broke the tables but yours showed right before they reached the necessary area. Apparently there are 3 lollipops hidden behind tables but I kept missing the one with the needed collectible.

Thanks again!

Edit: Hello Mods, this thread can be closed. 

Edited by da-Noob123