Crimes Against Humanity glitched?

• 7 months later...
On 7/22/2022 at 5:20 PM, hore said:

I have 1030+ player kills in the same server, but Crimes Against Humanity is yet to pop. I read about someone deleting their save data and then getting a kill on that same server to pop their trophy, but that didn't work for me.

Wondering if a recent update broke it...

It was glitched yes. But it was fixed and works just fine now.
You can even use the ShadowStalker gun to shoot under your leggs and kill yourself with explosive damage which for some reason counts as player kills.

Takes 3-4 hours in singleplayer with cheats on, modify the settings to keep inventory after death and lower player armor to 50% of the original. 1 shot kills ez.

Platinum takes around 15 hours.

Everything is done with cheats.

I will try and make a mini guide on the forums sometime soon hopefully.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

There's a lot of unanswered questions for this trophy, can it be done offline by killing yourself 1000 times, a few had said it's doesn't work for them, some even say it need to be done in one session in a single map, can be done cumulative between several maps offline? And some guides on YT said it needs to be done in a Online server by killing yourself, and some also said it can be done in separate sessions in a single server, and some said needs to be done in a single session, even so there are several reports that the trophy didn't pop for them despite doing the above, I think it's best to just boost this online with 2nd console killing your alternate account because it might be time wasting on doing it solo or offline if the trophy doesn't pop at the end, 1k kills is a lot

Edited by PatrickPCRE5

I

13 minutes ago, PatrickPCRE5 said:

There's a lot of unanswered questions for this trophy, can it be done offline by killing yourself 1000 times, a few had said it's doesn't work for them, some even say it need to be done in one session in a single map, can be done cumulative between several maps offline? And some guides on YT said it needs to be done in a Online server by killing yourself, and some also said it can be done in separate sessions in a single server, and some said needs to be done in a single session, even so there are several reports that the trophy didn't pop for them despite doing the above, I think it's best to just boost this online with 2nd console killing your alternate account because it might be time wasting on doing it solo or offline if the trophy doesn't pop at the end, 1k kills is a lot

I had to close the game and restart it again popped at around 5200 

10 minutes ago, WeeJ87 said:

I

I had to close the game and restart it again popped at around 5200 

Hmm, that's kinda grindy, did you do all the kills on offline SP or online single server solo killing yourself? 5200 in a single session or multiple sessions? Looks like some of the suicide kills either doesn't count or just being buggy, best bet is to just do it online with a 2nd console

55 minutes ago, PatrickPCRE5 said:

Hmm, that's kinda grindy, did you do all the kills on offline SP or online single server solo killing yourself? 5200 in a single session or multiple sessions? Looks like some of the suicide kills either doesn't count or just being buggy, best bet is to just do it online with a 2nd console

Offline mode, also be very careful of ghost zombies you hear them but they dont spawn in the game (story missions) keep back ups of saves i had to redo a few missions because of this

• Like 1

This trophy is definitely glitched, got over 1500 online kills with my 2nd console, didn't use the suicide kill method, and it didn't pop, even followed the upload ur save file to plus and then delete the save, head back into the same server, got an kill, still didn't pop, seriously don't knw what to try nxt, the ppl who recently platinum this, any solution?

Ok just pop this trophy and the platinum using the suicide method in offline mode using a single map, one thing many gamers who popped this trophy didn't mention that this trophy needs to be done in a single session, if you quit out and resumes, the counter will reset and you will need to accumulate the kills again, it also needs to be done in a single map, hope this info can help future gamers and now pray that ur game doesn't crash in the midst of doing in one setting.

Edit: forgot to mention I popped this trophy at 1002 kills, this is also the only trophy in the game that is not cumulative between sessions.

Will also write a official trophy guide soon, should be out these few weeks, stay tuned!!!

Edited by PatrickPCRE5
  • Like 2

On 04/07/2023 at 8:31 PM, PatrickPCRE5 said:

Ok just pop this trophy and the platinum using the suicide method in offline mode using a single map, one thing many gamers who popped this trophy didn't mention that this trophy needs to be done in a single session, if you quit out and resumes, the counter will reset and you will need to accumulate the kills again, it also needs to be done in a single map, hope this info can help future gamers and now pray that ur game doesn't crash in the midst of doing in one setting.

Edit: forgot to mention I popped this trophy at 1002 kills, this is also the only trophy in the game that is not cumulative between sessions.

Will also write a official trophy guide soon, should be out these few weeks, stay tuned!!!

Yes this is correct a single session

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 3:14 PM, PatrickPCRE5 said:

Your way didn’t work I tried everything there’s still no guarantee it’ll work using your method 

Sorry

41 minutes ago, SGTWAX said:

Your way didn’t work I tried everything there’s still no guarantee it’ll work using your method 

Sorry

Offcourse it didn't work, I tried it myself, it needs to be done in a single session without quitting the game, the method to use is by using the shadowstalker (ID 1441) and shoot it between ur feet over and over again to suicide and kill ur character until the trophy pops, you can check my official trophy guide, thx

• Like 1