Clean Exit not popping after 2 times getting it lol

ykMasiH

I think the Trophy has been fixed by DICE. I can guarantee you guys that Clean Exit was the buggiest trophy before.

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

No problems on PS 5. First clean exit, Trophy popped.

Nice! Good to hear its working properly now!

On 14/03/2023 at 4:51 PM, ykMasiH said:

I think the Trophy has been fixed by DICE. I can guarantee you guys that Clean Exit was the buggiest trophy before.

Nice! Good to hear its working properly now!

No, unfortunately still bugged... at least for me.

I'm on ps5, and on Saturday i got at least 5 extractions where nobody died. I got the card, but no trophy.

I uninstalled the game, and waited for the next day. I got 2 more extractions where no one died and still didn't get the trophy. Yesterday more 1, and nothing.

In these 8 matches, i'm 100% sure, at least 4 no one even crawled on the floor for someone else to reanimate.

Also had problem with Pack Rat. Had to extract over 100 drivers data to unlock this one.

9 hours ago, src-82 said:

No, unfortunately still bugged... at least for me.

I'm on ps5, and on Saturday i got at least 5 extractions where nobody died. I got the card, but no trophy.

I uninstalled the game, and waited for the next day. I got 2 more extractions where no one died and still didn't get the trophy. Yesterday more 1, and nothing.

In these 8 matches, i'm 100% sure, at least 4 no one even crawled on the floor for someone else to reanimate.

Also had problem with Pack Rat. Had to extract over 100 drivers data to unlock this one.

Same for me got the ingame unlock but sadly no trophy. So there are still problems with unlocking trophies especially hazard zone related ones.

This happened to me, no one on the squad went down at all, i got the title in the game and my friend I was playing with got the trophy, i did not. Just super buggy and probably never going to be patched. The moral of the story is don't play buggy ass EA games even if they are free from PS+ lol.

I had several throphies bugged on PS5 (clean exit, T1 one, drop 15 crates with Angel, repair 1000dmg).

They just stopped popping despite fullfiling all requirements several times, and I found a solution!

It all happened when I put console to sleep mode. Just ALWAYS RESTART your console before starting a game, and your throphies will start popping again (checked on clean exit as well)

For Clean exit requirements:

It unlocked for me when I was on board and my 3 team members were shoot and crawl on knees outside the heli.

They just cant died and be revived by redeploy. it voids the trophy

Edited by qbavsop
add some details