Clean Exit not popping after 2 times getting it lol

ykMasiH

Clean Exit (nobody dies during entire match of Hazard zone while you extracted) does not pop

I even got the calling card for it but still not has popped yet. I mean I still have a long time to go for the 50 extractions so I might get flawless extractions more and hopefully I can get the trophy but I can tell you right now: it DOES NOT WORK 

1 minute ago, RIEKZIE said:

Mine was popping up after 8 clean escapes. The 25 extractions is glitched too, i'm now on 32 and still no trophy. (I'm On the ps4 version, PS5 is the next one i try too finish it)

bruh thats fked up. They pop after 8 times??? This is some bs

Yeah this game trophies are so buggy since game’s release day. Day one of the game and we were having issues unlocking trophies. To my surprise still buggy to this day. Who would have thought! I mean by now game should run smoothly and no issues but nope 

• Like 1

Nearly all of this games trophies are a buggy mess. The main thing I've noticed is that most trophies don't usually unlock when you reach the requirements, and you have to wait a day (at least 12 hours) from I guess something to register server-side and then go back into the game and try doing the full or partial requirements for the trophy again where it'll usually finally unlock. That's what happened for me with Clean Exit, I didn't get it the first time so I waited a day or two and tried again and actually got it the second time I extracted with no-one dying.

It really amazes me that over half a year later they still haven't fixed the very obvious trophy unlocking issues. I looked at EA's feedback forums and apparently they've passed this trophy's unlocking issue on to the dev team, but who knows how long it'll take them to patch it

It's also worth pointing out that for Clean Exit, everyone on the squad has to be on the helicopter at the same time when extracting, meaning some of your squad members can't still be running around on the map when you extract.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

On 29-7-2022 at 7:40 PM, Asimb0mb said:

Yep these trophies are very bugged. I got clean exit on my 4th successful attempt and 25 extractions trophy on my 29th extraction iirc. I also know someone who needed something like 32 extractions just like RIEKZIE.

34 extractions and got the final trophy and plat on the ps4, fingers cross 1 extraction is enough for the ps5 version. 

Update: for the PS5 version i need 4 more extractions for too pop-up the 25 extractions trophy. And for the clean exit it pop-up when i only escaped buy my squad mates where still Alive.

Edited by RIEKZIE
Update

On 29.7.2022 at 8:21 PM, BlindMango said:

[...], and you have to wait a day (at least 12 hours) from I guess something to register server-side and then go back into the game and try doing the full or partial requirements for the trophy again where it'll usually finally unlock. That's what happened for me with Clean Exit, I didn't get it the first time so I waited a day or two and tried again and actually got it the second time I extracted with no-one dying.

Same here. My first clean exit unlocked the tag but not the trophy. Second one just a few minutes ago, but two weeks after the first one and with at least one full PS5 restart, did pop the trophy. My first clean exit was with a three man squad, don't know if that changes anything, the one that popped the trophy was a full squad, cross play on with two PC and one Xbox gamer.

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 1

This has glitched on me twice now as well which is heartbreaking considering only 1 out of 10 or maybe 1 out of 20 times are you placed with a decent team when you are running solo.  A lot of players have no idea what to do let alone making sure you don't die/go down.

If anyone is going for this and extracts add me on PSN: neahcrow.

If I can't find anyone to play with I might just give up on the Platinum despite having popped the rest of the trophies.  The mode is just too frustrating solo.

How ridiculous is this trophy?

Just had the perfect run and it didn't unlock- 4 player squad.  First game ever no one went down at any point (no revives) and all four were on the ship extraction. 

It's bugged worse than I even thought- not just a bad description.  I read on a reddit post that groups have been boosting this and not getting it to pop.  Apparently, the most successful strategy is to have 3 get on the ship and have 1 player remain on the ground alive when the ship takes off- and to not have anyone go down.  But it seems bugged and random to a degree.

There are reports on EA's forums about this bug but the only response is that the support team has notified the dev team of the issue.  Considering that no more dev resources are being allocated to Hazard Zone I doubt it will ever be fixed.

I may continue to try to go for it as I work myself towards 25 extractions.  If I don't get it I guess I'll give up on the platinum.

6 hours ago, neahcrow said:

How ridiculous is this trophy?

Just had the perfect run and it didn't unlock- 4 player squad.  First game ever no one went down at any point (no revives) and all four were on the ship extraction. 

It's bugged worse than I even thought- not just a bad description.  I read on a reddit post that groups have been boosting this and not getting it to pop.  Apparently, the most successful strategy is to have 3 get on the ship and have 1 player remain on the ground alive when the ship takes off- and to not have anyone go down.  But it seems bugged and random to a degree.

There are reports on EA's forums about this bug but the only response is that the support team has notified the dev team of the issue.  Considering that no more dev resources are being allocated to Hazard Zone I doubt it will ever be fixed.

I may continue to try to go for it as I work myself towards 25 extractions.  If I don't get it I guess I'll give up on the platinum.

so far I have gotten only 4 man flawless extractions twice and they have not counted yet. I think the trophy is really really super utlra bugged.

But at the same time there are people who Platinum'd this game, so it's not impossible.

Here is a bug report thread.  Its likely EA won't do anything but if you're having issues please post here or start a new thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Clean-Exit-Achievement-Not-Being-Awarded-PS5/td-p/10982498/page/9

Ubisoft patched a bugged, unobtainable trophy from AC Odyssey DLC- took a year but they finally did it.

Also, just had someone else tell me today they finally got the trophy to pop when they extracted alone but all 3 other teammates were alive on the map still.  Would be hard to make that happen on your own with randoms but seems worth a shot.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Had it pop for me earlier today after my 8th successful completion with a full squad of 4. Other squad members had it pop earlier but most players needed at least two attempts = one player had it pop after 3 tries, another after 5 or 6. 

Edited by masayukison07
clarification

• 1 month later...

I did Clean Exit about 15 or more times on the PS4 while going for extractions, and it popped the very first time I met the requirement, and in general no trophies were an issue on the game for me. When I played the PS5 version the only trophy that was fiddly was Good Company and as for Clean Exit this is much harder with all the PC players but finally got done with it, and again it popped 1st time anyway that was my experience.

• 5 weeks later...

Update 8th of January 2023:

The trophy still not popping. I did flawless extraction with all 4 players alive today and it didn't pop the trophy. I went to PSN settings and did "sync with PS network" and still no trophy pop up.

Making it a total of 4th time of doing this objective and still no pop up.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, ykMasiH said:

Okay update 22th of January 2023:

It finally POPPED

I did Clean Exit 5 times and it popped for the 5th time. The other 4 times were rendered useless pretty much.

did you get other trophies when you extracted the other times. im tryin to recall when i played but i know it did not pop for me and i think different trophies popped that i earned. its almost as if one cancelled out the other. its def buggy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How do you guys even get that trophy req multiple time ? I only exfill 7 times with one of them clean exit ofc the trophy did not unlocked despite the ingame patch, and all of exfils was me carrying the team. Even pc gamers with high level are suck. I only exfill if I play super good. Some teams doesnt even bother to go exfils

• 3 weeks later...

Just got this to pop. First time it glitched on me and another guy. We only got the calling card but no trophy. It was with a proper group of 4. We all were alive and inside the chopper for exfil (also standing for good measure). 

Second time around it was a group of 3 - two randos plus myself, and one of them got downed (not dead) right outside the chopper and didn't make it for extraction. Guess what? It popped. 

So we can at least confirm that this works with a 3-man group as well. The rest though, I don't even fucking know anymore. 

Edited by Yenrou-V2
  • Like 1