"Challenger" trophy is obtainable on 1.00 version!

EdinhoN

This is a big old fail for me. The node script just doesn't work. I have it listening correctly (Proxy listening on http://localhost:8081) I put in the correct ipv4 address and port on the ps4 a it just doesn't connect to the internet at all. They said to reboot if no internet but I rebooted my pc and ps4 5 times so far and nothing.

Edited by XpAcErX

1 hour ago, XpAcErX said:

This is a big old fail for me. The node script just doesn't work. I have it listening correctly (Proxy listening on http://localhost:8081) I put in the correct ipv4 address and port on the ps4 a it just doesn't connect to the internet at all. They said to reboot if no internet but I rebooted my pc and ps4 5 times so far and nothing.

It does not need to connect on proxy. After its listening on 8081 port, just try to resume the download, it will fail and a new link will pop on the PC. Download it from the link and put on the data folder and then resume the download on PS4. Just keep going until it's done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

It does not need to connect on proxy. After its listening on 8081 port, just try to resume the download, it will fail and a new link will pop on the PC. Download it from the link and put on the data folder and then resume the download on PS4. Just keep going until it's done.

I had to change my wifi and mess with some router settings but I finally got it to work. What a pain in the ass but now I finally got 100%. Thank you @EdinhoN