Extremely Underrated Game - Hardcore is No Joke

MikeCheck--

I feel like this game is NOT talked about enough - each YouTube video I've seen of this game has way less views than I thought. This is odd considering I recall reading about this in a GameInformer a while ago as one of the PS5 games announced. I know PSNProfiles "owners" isn't accurate but the number is still sad. The game is beautiful, fluid and a treat on the eyes. 

That said, hardcore mode is insanely difficult... is there is anyone whose played this game, please feel free to share tips! 

On 8/2/2022 at 10:37 AM, DavySuicide said:

yeah true it's good, i think one big problem with this game is, that it's very very expensive for a niche game. Do't get me wrong i don't say it's undeserved but that might be the reason not many have played it yet. 

I agree - I waited on a sale - I think $24.99 would've been a good price at launch. 

• 4 weeks later...

The game is definitely overpriced, no matter how you look at it - but it's a good game nonetheless! Finished it in 3 playthroughs, though despite the guide's suggestion I think I could've squeezed the speedrun and hardcore in a single playthrough.

I finished my blind playthrough on Novice - and a jump to Harcore seriously put me to shock. It's HARD!...but I feel that the game is supposed to be played on Hardcore. You can see that the level design, anomaly challenges, and boss fights were hand-crafted to perfection specifically FOR the Hardcore.

Highly recommend playing through the game on Hardcore - it's hella fun!!

Hardcore: 3 hours 48 minutes

Speedrun (Novice): 1 hour 48 minutes

• Like 1