My Left Behind Review!

DrasticAutomatic

I'm not overly fond of reviews as a rule.  I also didn't like The Last Of Us as much as everyone else did.  So you're probably thinking, this guys about to slag off the whole thing...

You're wrong,  

I enjoyed the read, I liked how you reviewed it and your joy of playing it shone through, you also didn't drop any spoilers for the dlc in there.  It actually reminded me of how reviews should be and were done, 10 - 15 years ago.

So whilst I wont be buying the DLC, or reading every review that gets posted, I'll keep an eye out for your stuff in the future.

Keep it up.

• Like 2

I'm not overly fond of reviews as a rule.  I also didn't like The Last Of Us as much as everyone else did.  So you're probably thinking, this guys about to slag off the whole thing...

You're wrong,  

I enjoyed the read, I liked how you reviewed it and your joy of playing it shone through, you also didn't drop any spoilers for the dlc in there.  It actually reminded me of how reviews should be and were done, 10 - 15 years ago.

So whilst I wont be buying the DLC, or reading every review that gets posted, I'll keep an eye out for your stuff in the future.

Keep it up.

Thanks a lot man! ^_^ 

Good read enjoyed it :)

Yaaay thanks! :D