Trophy Milestones are Wrong

Go to solution Solved by BeautifulTorment,

Recently I earned my 1337 trophy. After careful planning to see I had 1336 trophies I decided to earn a trophy in Assassins Creed 4 as my 1337 trophy. Everything was good until today when I noticed my 1337 trophy changed from what I actually earned to a trophy from All Stars. The same thing happened to me with my 500th trophy but I didn't really care because they were both from Uncharted 3. The thing is I know my actual trophy is from Assassins Creed 4 but my milestones displays the wrong trophy. I might as well not bother planning out trophies if the list is going to be incorrect anyway. 

Edit: The trophy it thinks is my 1337 trophy was earned over 24 hours before my 1337 trophy. 

Edited by silverstag88

• Solution

Having no timestamps on some trophies often skew your milestones. Especially getting one later on in your "career" (as in, the one no-timestamp trophy from your vita you got recently). It places your no-timestamp trophies at the beginning of your log, which effectively shifts your milestones all by one.

Having no timestamps on some trophies often skew your milestones. Especially getting one later on in your "career" (as in, the one no-timestamp trophy from your vita you got recently). It places your no-timestamp trophies at the beginning of your log, which effectively shifts your milestones all by one.

Wow that sucks. I don't even know why Welcome Park isn't displaying the timestamp.