Will we both unlock Trophies by playing online together?

Kessarath

31 minutes ago, Kessarath said:

Thank you for the quick reply. Bad news ...

More bad news, co-op system of game works a bit different than other typical games you may know. If you have not advanced far enough, during co-op there will be some cloudy walls that prevents from advancing. Game is not meant to be played together from start but to help when you stuck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MilanYildirim said:

More bad news,...

Thank you again. I tried to avoid spoilers, so I do not know the technical details, although I must admit that I was counting on full cooperation in the Resident Evil 5 style ... yes I know ... So ... it's more to help others than to play with others. After all, we will try to support each other in this cooperation. Though it won't be a complete experience.

• Like 2

I am playing with a friend as well. We have found a few of the places stated above where there is a "white" wall similar to a boss wall. We have been able to work around in most areas (more that 90% of these walls) - if you both walk past where the "white" wall is in single player - you can place your summon sign on the other side and summon that way. Sometime you need to watch a cutscene or talk to an NPC. If you need some locations that I have found I can tell you but I read that you wanted it spoiler free. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update mate. We got to a part in the story where he is further than I am and we cannot do that area together. There is a work around but it's painful and the workaround is at the beginning of the area.

I'm not sure if this would effect you as you are both doing the areas at the same time.

• Like 1