They didn't, but it's possible to 100% this game, I did it myself in April of 2020. The problem is that anyone really interested in completing it wil need to buy the 2017's version of the game in PSN US ($10), because that's the version where the online part of the game is working.

On 2022-08-07 at 0:11 AM, Leo_Diiniz said:

They didn't, but it's possible to 100% this game, I did it myself in April of 2020. The problem is that anyone really interested in completing it wil need to buy the 2017's version of the game in PSN US ($10), because that's the version where the online part of the game is working.

Ok thanks for letting me know! I checked the store and it’s 13.50 CAD. 

• 2 months later...

I have the NA version & I get "there was a problem while connecting to the stats server" error. I have both versions of the game & I can't get on. The old version forces an update 2.01 and the new one doesn't. Looks like some people with the NA version got trophies this year though.

Up again as per thread above.

Edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 3:49 AM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Are the lobbies for this game regional, i.e. NA, EU, etc, or can I play anyone from any region?

I believe they are regional, at least in the original release of the game they were. In the game's current state I'm not 100% sure if you can connect to another person at all outside of LAN play.

• Like 1