Muliplayer Save Profile Location

Hi all,

Apologies in advance if this is a dumb question - I got all the trophies on the base game back when Brotherhood first came out, except for four of the multiplayer trophies. Think I got bored or told myself I'd never be able to get them I guess?

Anyway, I distinctly remember getting to level 20 or so and thought I'd check my PS3 saves to see if I could find out what level I got to with a view of maybe jumping back in and finishing it off, and I can't find AC Brotherhood in my listed saves anywhere (I don't have a copy of the game any more to check)

I'm tempted to pick up a pre-owned copy and getting the last few trophies but not sure I can be bothered if I'll have to start the MP from scratch. I wanted to check that I WILL be starting from scratch? The multiplayer profile is saved locally right - It's not saved on their servers (I seem to remember some older PS3 games doing that)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, factualfiction said:

Hi all,

Apologies in advance if this is a dumb question - I got all the trophies on the base game back when Brotherhood first came out, except for four of the multiplayer trophies. Think I got bored or told myself I'd never be able to get them I guess?

Anyway, I distinctly remember getting to level 20 or so and thought I'd check my PS3 saves to see if I could find out what level I got to with a view of maybe jumping back in and finishing it off, and I can't find AC Brotherhood in my listed saves anywhere (I don't have a copy of the game any more to check)

I'm tempted to pick up a pre-owned copy and getting the last few trophies but not sure I can be bothered if I'll have to start the MP from scratch. I wanted to check that I WILL be starting from scratch? The multiplayer profile is saved locally right - It's not saved on their servers (I seem to remember some older PS3 games doing that)

Hey I am pretty sure it is server based I had similar situation as yourself but when I loaded it up it made it look like I was starting from scratch but when I actually got into the MP my level was still there

• Like 1

I personally wouldn't bother. The multiplayer servers are being switched off at the start of September and even with the boosting sessions people are purportedly organising on this site, it's not possible to get into a game due to a lack of players.

That's some fair points. I hadn't considered that the same people playing Killzone might also be interested in AC. Hopefully he will have better luck with Brotherhood than me. It'd be nice to be kept updated on the outcome. Fingers crossed for the OP!

• Like 1

Hey all,

Just to close this off, my copy arrived today, loaded up the MP and despite having no save, my profile is indeed at level 18 (this was even after getting a new PS3 a few years after trading the game in). Thanks for the help and advice all :-)

Now to try and grind it out before the shutdown...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/08/2022 at 7:43 AM, wajbsb said:

That's some fair points. I hadn't considered that the same people playing Killzone might also be interested in AC. Hopefully he will have better luck with Brotherhood than me. It'd be nice to be kept updated on the outcome. Fingers crossed for the OP!

Hey Waj, it was great boosting with you those times! Finally got the platinum tonight. Took 11 years and 1 month, but was worth picking up an old copy :-)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, factualfiction said:

Hey Waj, it was great boosting with you those times! Finally got the platinum tonight. Took 11 years and 1 month, but was worth picking up an old copy :-)

Congratulations! I need a couple of story trophies but I'll be going through those, I can confirm I also got all the multiplayer trophies before the server shutdown this week - I needed a pep talk from people who had faith when I'd lost all mine and I'm thankful to them, but got there in the end! I swear Employee of the month should be more than a bronze, that was the last multiplayer trophy for me and it felt like a plat when it popped, I couldn't believe it!

• Like 1