Reunion Trophy Help

DEADLOCKED11

I've been trying to get the "Reunion Trophy" via the Space Anomaly method, I've visited all 3 of the "featured" bases and tried interacting with the base computer, but I get a message that says the site is already registered and I cannot build on it. leaving the only option as "Leave"

Am I doing something wrong?

Discovery servicies are online

Multiplayer and Cross platform are enable

I'm playing in singleplayer mode because I do not have PS Plus - I'm guessing this is my problem, but the guide says PS+ is not required

Any idea of whats going wrong, or an alternative method on achieving it?

• 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, DEADLOCKED11 said:

Update: PS+ is required, it does not work on the "featured" bases

That's strange, PS Plus never used to be needed for this trophy unless you you boosted it with a friend ?. Featured Bases used to work for it as well but I guess one of the recent patches must have changed both things on the quiet :(. EDIT: I have now updated my Guide with this info on .org so no-one else will be caught out.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That's strange, PS Plus never used to be needed for this trophy unless you you boosted it with a friend ?. Featured Bases used to work for it as well but I guess one of the recent patches must have changed both things on the quiet :(. EDIT: I have now updated my Guide with this info on .org so no-one else will be caught out.

When I was at the featured bases, the base computer acted like my own base computer built on an already claimed site, but when teleporting to other peoples bases from the nexus, the base computer says "checked in as guest" right away. 

I entered the multiplayer mode to do this, maybe before it wasn't working because I was only able to play in singleplayer mode, since the PS+ purchase page pops up as soon as you try to enter MP.  Glad we had a free MP weekend I could try it out