Neco Factory Badget is missable!

DoomOfNightmare

Apparently everyone only plays with video instructions today, otherwise you would have to notice that you can no longer get this quickly overlooked badge if you should complete the story. There is no save point to the factory and I can't get in from downtown. Even the Blaze that was supposed to carry me to the factory with the crate doesn't react after the chapter replay. This makes the trophy completely missable. All the clips I've seen for this trophy start at the factory, which I can't get into.

30 minutes ago, DoomOfNightmare said:

Apparently everyone only plays with video instructions today, otherwise you would have to notice that you can no longer get this quickly overlooked badge if you should complete the story. There is no save point to the factory and I can't get in from downtown. Even the Blaze that was supposed to carry me to the factory with the crate doesn't react after the chapter replay. This makes the trophy completely missable. All the clips I've seen for this trophy start at the factory, which I can't get into.

If he's not reacting, you've probably not gone to the apartment yet.

Do that, then you get told about him, and can get the jacket and hat again, and he'll take you in. 

When I start Chapter 10 I'm supposed to find Clementine and the world has already changed there. 
The Blaze no longer takes hats and jackets. Which apartment are you looking for? 
Do I have to try playing the chapter again as it would before the change? 
The only post I found was here where someone described the same problem, 
I couldn't translate if there was a solution. 

You need to finish the chapter and replay it by chapter select later, this will reset any progress on that chapter for the replay. Trophies are only considered missable if you have to do a whole playthrough to get them. This is not the case.I also did not get the badge because I was afraid to mess my "stealth" required for the other trophy and between having to do almost the whole chapter or just getting the keys I choose to just get the key in chapter select.