Trophy Thoughts?

As the title states, what does everyone think about this game? It’s the first time that Little League World Series Baseball has been released since 2010. I’m personally not surprised that some trophies from 2010 return here (hitting a cycle is one of them).

But then you got trophies that hopefully can be done with 2 controllers. One of them is throwing a perfect game (although the 2010 version was done by letting the AI throw such a game against you in a tournament). Another is for having bases loaded with 2 outs and strikes and you need to score a run in that predicament.

Lastly, there’s the grindworthy trophies that sound like they’re gonna be a while unless possible in one inning games (win in all stadiums, go through the Robin Round tournament with all teams, maximize attributes for everyone on a team). Thoughts?

This sounds like an interesting game. I've been wanting to play a baseball game for a while, but the trophies for The Show sound so complicated as I don't actually really know much about baseball. This one sounds way less technical and inviting. Some of the trophies do sound more like situational luck but not anything to crazy. 

2 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

This sounds like an interesting game. I've been wanting to play a baseball game for a while, but the trophies for The Show sound so complicated as I don't actually really know much about baseball. This one sounds way less technical and inviting. Some of the trophies do sound more like situational luck but not anything to crazy. 

Yeah, for this type of baseball game, I enjoyed playing the 2010 version because of the talent cards and it’s skill challenges (although beating their top scores was frustrating). I’m very curious about this entry though, since I only saw 1 person play the game so far and I have no idea what to expect.