100,000 blocks is too much...

Empovyle

I've been trying to finish this game for 4 and a half years. Every time I pick up my Vita thinking of some harmless trophy hunting fun in great games like Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and KIllzone, I see this little game bubble looming in the corner... begging me to play just one more time. Every little colorful, delicious fruit cube I match up to another kills another neuron in my brain, I think I'm almost out of them now. I can't believe the PlayStation Plus library cursed me by giving me this game for free all the way back in 2014.

If only this game showed you your statistics on the options screen, it wouldn't be this boring. You can think you're so close but then the next day you end up playing for 3 more hours and the 100,000 block trophy is nowhere in sight. I will give the game credit where it's due, it was fun at first. But now I see these rainbow blocks in all my nightmares.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Thanks for the recommendation, just what I need

Lmao ?

59 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Yeah, I feel you. Had the same feelings 8 years ago when I started the game. There's nothing more you can do. Play a bit every day and eventually you'll unlock it. I remember I played this while going to work at the train, like 20-30 minutes.

That's what I used to do as well, putting in a little bit every time I had some downtime on the road. I think I'm just going to start doing runs up to around level 26 and then letting the timer run out after that. It's slow enough that I don't have to rush at all to beat the clock up to that point and 26 is a rainbow block level. I think that comes out to about 1,248 blocks per run for like 10 minutes of work. Just hoping the grey link blocks, multipliers and rainbows actually count towards the total... ?

Edit: The complaining thread actually worked, I got the trophy only an hour later!!

Edited by Empovyle
  • Like 4