[Video] Duplication Glitch Max Level Made Easy (50)

BushidoCypher

Thank you for sharing this find! I only had 4k memories for my first run but I was up to 159k after my 4th kill.

One thing I did notice is that it's not just the boss that gives you a bugged amount of memories. After my 4th kill I backtracked a bit and started killing normal enemies with the buff active and within 10 normal enemy kills I was up to 456k.

Edit: It seems to be the entire area that gives you too many memories with the potion exp modifier. I started the level fresh and buffed before killing a regular enemy and got 31k memories. You can go from 30 to 50 in about 5 minutes with this. Since it is the entire area, I expect a patch will come along and fix it, so use it now.

Edited by MatCauthon_42
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MatCauthon_42 said:

Thank you for sharing this find! I only had 4k memories for my first run but I was up to 159k after my 4th kill.

One thing I did notice is that it's not just the boss that gives you a bugged amount of memories. After my 4th kill I backtracked a bit and started killing normal enemies with the buff active and within 10 normal enemy kills I was up to 456k.

Edit: It seems to be the entire area that gives you too many memories with the potion exp modifier. I started the level fresh and buffed before killing a regular enemy and got 31k memories. You can go from 30 to 50 in about 5 minutes with this. Since it is the entire area, I expect a patch will come along and fix it, so use it now.

Thats a good shout! Crazy so if the whole area does that'll make it even faster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrandedBerserk said:

I got over a billion memories by consuming a focus potion then going into my inventory to use up all of my current memory shards so I'd suggest doing the same if you're stacked up on em. 

Ya someone mentioned that actually on my video so I wanted to update it but I used all my memories
Might use my wife's save game to update it lol

• 3 months later...