"That's not landfill!" trophy is really bugged

WillJones500

First playthrough I did it with a guide for collectibles and even if I put all the consoles in the truck for first, trophy didn't pop in the final stage

Second playthrough I 100% focused it on consoles but nothing again, wtf should I do now? And yes I finish the level, I don't quit middle game

Edit:

Got it after replaying the Alpha Satellite 3 times and Aaaaah-tari Office 3 times (in both of the stages it popped after delivery, make sure that the console MUST BE IN THE CENTER of the box/gates, otherwise there is an high chance that the console drops out of the truck)

Edited by WillJones500
  • Like 1

i am where you were so i'm hoping complaing about it can unjinx me like it unjinxed you.

I've done alpha satellite about 6 times, aaaaah tari office about 8 times redone every level. I know it can't be alpha satellite because i can see the truck drive away with the atari inside.

when i played through the game every attempt I would deliver the atari because i didn't want to be stuck in this hell but its exactly where I have found myself :/

• 5 weeks later...

I should have earned this yesterday, but didn't. Same for the mailbox and pet delivery trophies. I earned sit on all toilets in a straightforward manner, though. I'm not sure what's causing these issues. I've been playing co-op and we've both been delivering pets / consoles / sitting on toilets and I thought this may have caused it as player one didn't deliver the trophies. However, my co-op partner definitely sat on a few of the toilets, so it's probably just bugged.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I had all trophies unlock the way they should. But the hidden consoles one i had some issues with, mainly because there is no way to track which ones you have done already. 

There are 3 missions from what i remember that have a console that looks like the one you need to find. 

The roundabout mansion, the guavatron and lenny's appartment iirc. 

For me personally it was the guavatron that unlocked the trophy for me. Then i found out they warnzd for a lookalike console in the guide 🫣

Edited by second_god
Update