[Video] Quick Guides for some of the misc trophies etc

BushidoCypher

Wow this trophy alone took me ages to figure out, my wife even downloaded the game to help me find out how you actually go about popping this.

The game overall should take most 15-20 hours to complete with knowledge on some of these misc trophies, difficulty is maybe a 3/10, it's really really easy & honestly it's enjoyable. I did experience a few crashes as well as bad frames and even at times screen tearing and even that being said god did I have a blast. Well I've been up for over 26 hours so here it is guys happy hunting! 

All Hidden Human Hives Locations, All S.K.A.T.E Routes, PK Slam Dunk Trophy & few more hope they help guys! 

All S.K.A.T.E Locations

Climb Takoshima Tower

Collectibles guide coming soon as well, a nicely edited down video for all collectibles & locations so you don't have to use the finder in game and can smash them out with ease. 
I will have more updated tonight when I'm free again for editing.

PK Slam Dunk Trophy as well! 

Okay not sure why those ones went pixelated, need to check file sizes and fixes it, cheers guy!

Edited by BushidoCypher

4 hours ago, BushidoCypher said:

Did you get this sorted boss? 
What mission is it, I can try and look back at recordings I have

i can’t remember where exactly but it’s in a park and it’s one of those big stone type things where you usually have to complete a task to unlock the landing zone. 
I killed loads of people until I had maximum police awareness and I didn’t get one kill progression. Just says kill 6 human mods, I’ll try to find it when I’m next online.