If you failed to unlock “Freshly Squeezed” like me -SOLUTION-

Zeep_Xanflorp92

Still have “Freshly Squeezed” locked despite being well beyond that story point. Just landed in Russia. I even replayed the story mission, still didn’t pop. 

So that’s cool.

EDIT: found a Reddit post saying to kill the boss with the anal probe to get the trophy to unlock. That did the trick

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92

8 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Still have “Freshly Squeezed” locked despite being well beyond that story point. Just landed in Russia. I even replayed the story mission, still didn’t pop. 

So that’s cool.

Did it not pop, even when your console is offline? As in the PS5s tendency to not sync trophies as soon as they’re earned so they don’t show as earned on your console until they’ve synced or your console is offline?

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Did it not pop, even when your console is offline? As in the PS5s tendency to not sync trophies as soon as they’re earned so they don’t show as earned on your console until they’ve synced or your console is offline?

I should’ve unlocked it yesterday afternoon. Played some more, put my console to sleep. Played more today, then replayed the mission again. No pop. I just synced trophies after beating the mission “No pox please- We’re British!” for a second time. Still nothing.

From this, and the game crashing 3 times today, poor frame rate, really glitchy audio during cutscenes, I’d say to stay away from this until an update or two.

The frame rate is dropping abysmally for no reason, I’m literally just cruising around getting collectibles, and it’s causing it to crash. 

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92

• 2 weeks later...