Dares are too much difficult for me, Help please.

krainm8

Which one in particular?

I did jumps (certain distance, over cars, etc) near Lombard street, there's a straight road that goes uphill and downhill. Speed dares are just a matter of practice and reflexes. Drift is best done off-road. Also buy the Marina garage and buy the fastest Lamborghini for 500k WP, helps for the more advanced speed dares. The tap 30 vehicles in 60 seconds is tough though, haven't finished that one myself yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

Which one in particular?

I did jumps (certain distance, over cars, etc) near Lombard street, there's a straight road that goes uphill and downhill. Speed dares are just a matter of practice and reflexes. Drift is best done off-road. Also buy the Marina garage and buy the fastest Lamborghini for 500k WP, helps for the more advanced speed dares. The tap 30 vehicles in 60 seconds is tough though, haven't finished that one myself yet.

I tried couple of it. And failed. So, I got scared. I didn't start the game for 3 days in a row. Which dares should I do first please. I am confused. I see lot of dares in the map, and see the condition and I get scared each time. Thanks for the advice I will follow it. 

Dare requirements increase the more you follow the route of how they, or better their regions, unlocked. So start with the ones near Fisherman's Wharf to Lombard street, then south of it and finally north of the Golden Gate Bridge.

But yeah, I too focused on the story first and after I finished it the map was full of icons. But you can always try every dare and if you fail one or two times search for another one in a different region.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, woggly4 said:

Dare requirements increase the more you follow the route of how they, or better their regions, unlocked. So start with the ones near Fisherman's Wharf to Lombard street, then south of it and finally north of the Golden Gate Bridge.

But yeah, I too focused on the story first and after I finished it the map was full of icons. But you can always try every dare and if you fail one or two times search for another one in a different region.

Thanks a lot 

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't find any of the dares too difficult. It's all about having the right vehicle for the situation. The most annoying ones were jumping over X amount of cars in Y seconds. Mainly because the game counter's super wonky when determining whether or not you jumped a vehicle or not. My tip for that is to get a Car Transporter, take it to Golden Gate bridge (or grab one on the bridge) and drive into oncoming traffic until it dies. Then you can grab another car and jump over cars with it. Cars are constantly appearing there, so they should rack up fairly quick. Though again, the counter doesn't count everything like it should.

• Like 1

On 14/09/2022 at 2:51 AM, jdh0921 said:

I didn't find any of the dares too difficult. It's all about having the right vehicle for the situation. The most annoying ones were jumping over X amount of cars in Y seconds. Mainly because the game counter's super wonky when determining whether or not you jumped a vehicle or not. My tip for that is to get a Car Transporter, take it to Golden Gate bridge (or grab one on the bridge) and drive into oncoming traffic until it dies. Then you can grab another car and jump over cars with it. Cars are constantly appearing there, so they should rack up fairly quick. Though again, the counter doesn't count everything like it should.

I got the platinum. Thanks a lot 

• Like 1