How long to platinum?

It can vary quite a bit because this game is highly skill dependent, but for the average player who is not a Tony Hawk god or didn’t play the hell out of these games as a kid, this is going to be a pretty long and grindy platinum. To break it down a bit:

You have to 100% the game about 4 times but this doesn’t really take that long. The bulk of the time you will spend will be working on post-game stuff. Completing challenges, working on the ‘Gap Master’ and ‘Got There’ trophy, and then a very long and tedious grind to reach level 100.

’Got There’ and lvl 100 are definitely the platinum breakers for most people. The former requires a lot of skill, and if you’re like me and don’t have the skill or muscle memory naturally, then it will take many hours of practice on each level to reach the point where you can complete these combo lines. There are 19 levels in total and some might take you many hours until you are able to nail that perfect line. For context, some took me as little as 20-30 minutes, whereas others took me hours. I completed my 2nd to last one last night (Bullring) and it took me 6 bloody hours!

The grind to level 100 is easy, but extremely tedious and hard on the hands as well. If you have a computer there is a method to run a macro program that will automate the process for you while you sleep or go to work or whatever. Idk much about this but there’s details in another thread.

tl;dr

This game is super fun and I’d highly recommend it as it’s a very satisfying one to work through the trophy list. But if you have limited time and aren’t prepared to commit to what could possibly be a long haul, this one might be a pass for you.

Hope that helps you decide. ?

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 3