Online Matches

I have lagged out a few times in player and ranked matches. Its fine though, and no one else has said this so I might as well confirm it. It is possible to boost the 100 online matches trophy with a friend in private matches. Just set the round limit to 1 and beat the shit out of your friend. So even if you do get DC in ranked matches and lose your progress. It is much faster to just boost with a friend.

Edited by The Titan
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 11:34 PM, The Titan said:

I have lagged out a few times in player and ranked matches. Its fine though, and no one else has said this so I might as well confirm it. It is possible to boost the 100 online matches trophy with a friend in private matches. Just set the round limit to 1 and beat the shit out of your friend. So even if you do get DC in ranked matches and lose your progress. It is much faster to just boost with a friend.

Deleted post.

Edited by Gedgey95
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Gedgey95 said:

Probs a dumb question, but can you boost ranked battle with private matches, or have you gotta win against randos?

Me and a friend were able to find each other with custom settings. So we had it on all regions and Easy Beat off and always found each other 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gedgey95 said:

Just to double check, the 100 battles can be normal online battles too right, or is it 100 ranked battles?

Yeah normal quick play matches count. You can host you own match and make a private slot for your friend to join. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
3 minutes ago, DordorTheSwift said:

Is there any offline mode that will count towards these trophies? I have an disc different from my account region so I don't think I can get online.

The server region locking is IP Address based, not game based so it doesn't matter if you bought the game from outside your country, you can still play it online and earn the trophies since it will just dump you in a server that's in or near to your region instead of the one from where the game was bought :)

• Like 1