Rules for reporting hacked trophies

COKTOE

15 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Given the change of how cheated games can be hacked and trophies illegitimately  earned , the website reporting system should constantly update to reflect these changes as it is outdated / obscure. I believe this would also help CRT determine quicker if they should be approved or not given the resources they have with a more accurate reason for flagging.

Reporting is just reporting. It doesn't help anything to just constantly update a Reporting screen. If anything should be updated regularly ("constantly" doesn't seem feasible) it should be the automatic flagging system that hasn't been changed much since PS4 came out. Automate the monotonous aspects of what the Cheater Removers do, don't load them up with even more variation to reports that just needlessly complicate them handling the reports. They're four of them and there's a report reason field to explain any variance needed when submitting a report, they can handle it. I'm not sure what's outdated/obscure about picking trophies, a category, and submitting an explanation/reason. It still applies to the vast majority of the reports

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Reporting is just reporting. It doesn't help anything to just constantly update a Reporting screen. If anything should be updated regularly ("constantly" doesn't seem feasible) it should be the automatic flagging system that hasn't been changed much since PS4 came out. Automate the monotonous aspects of what the Cheater Removers do, don't load them up with even more variation to reports that just needlessly complicate them handling the reports. They're four of them and there's a report reason field to explain any variance needed when submitting a report, they can handle it. I'm not sure what's outdated/obscure about picking trophies, a category, and submitting an explanation/reason. It still applies to the vast majority of the reports

Agreed, the CRT would be the best people to ask regarding this, if they are happy with the current framework of reporting, then nothing needs to change , if they’re not , I’m sure they will / have inform/ed Sly in due course if not done already :)