Lost Save Progress

Vtull

Just a heads up for anyone considering playing this. May want to hold off until a patch is implemented.

I’ve lost over 4 hours of progress on my save after I closed the game. When I loaded the game back up it had put me back on a prior save state. 

I had not uploaded to the cloud either unfortunately.

Trying to save others the headache.

• Like 2

I just finished the game and ran into dozens of glitches, crashes, and had multiple moments where I had to reload checkpoints because missions bugged out and wouldnt progress. I'm appalled that games can be released this unfinished and it reminds me why I never buy games day one anymore.

I was very pleased with the remake, but it definitely should have been delayed another month or two. The game is in dire need of some patching.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Snake_1302 said:

I just finished the game and ran into dozens of glitches, crashes, and had multiple moments where I had to reload checkpoints because missions bugged out and wouldnt progress. I'm appalled that games can be released this unfinished and it reminds me why I never buy games day one anymore.

I was very pleased with the remake, but it definitely should have been delayed another month or two. The game is in dire need of some patching.

Yep 100% agree. Had multiple missions where NPCs wouldn’t follow or go where they’re supposed to, bosses who somehow got a second bar of health, and then this save issue.

This needed more time in the oven no doubt.

EDIT: Here’s a link if anyone else wants to report issues.

https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/destroy-all-humans-2-community/issues/new

Edited by Vtull
  • Like 2

Same thing just happened to me I wasted half of Sunday playing this piece of crap game. Is there any other product line that you can release to the public and it be this unfinished. The game can’t save, NPC‘s don’t work, it crashes. Sony needs to bring back to seal of approval so shitty companies like this can’t keep doing this. I understand it’s lines and lines of code but don’t release an unfinished product. I mean how could somebody have tested this how could somebody have actually played this and finished it. They don’t care because we keep buying the same shitty games from the same shitty companies. My game is stuck on the same save so I cannot play any further but maybe two months or three months from now I can actually play the game I paid full price for . I sent two emails to two different addresses but I’ll never hear back. I’d like to just go throw this copy through their window. 

Edited by wolverine67
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, wolverine67 said:

Same thing just happened to me I wasted half of Sunday playing this piece of crap game. Is there any other product line that you can release to the public and it be this unfinished. The game can’t save, NPC‘s don’t work, it crashes. Sony needs to bring back to seal of approval so shitty companies like this can’t keep doing this. I understand it’s lines and lines of code but don’t release an unfinished product. I mean how could somebody have tested this how could somebody have actually played this and finished it. They don’t care because we keep buying the same shitty games from the same shitty companies. My game is stuck on the same save so I cannot play any further but maybe two months or three months from now I can actually play the game I paid full price for . I sent two emails to two different addresses but I’ll never hear back. I’d like to just go throw this copy through their window. 

That sucks!!! How far did you get?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...