the few trophies that DO autopop and quicklist

melodicmizery

so after spending all day yesterday on this game i wrote down some tips. i unfortunately played the ps4 version maxing pretty much everything out and doing almost every single thing possible. but there is a few trophies that auto popped for me. the rest were the "1 of" where you have to only do something once instead of 5 or 20 times. as for the story trophies and most of the dlc youll have to restart those unfortunately in a new save

AutoPOP and misc tips

glorious leader (comandante rank)- auto popped when i joined someone elses co op game

capture fnd base co op (note i did this by using my main on my ps5 and joining my alt on ps4 and it worked, when i tried having my ps4 alt join my ps5 it blue screen crashed at the end and didnt pop. i only had one fnd base so i went to first method next)

complete special operation on mastery 3 (completed on level 1 and 3 unlocked)(note* if you have previously completely all on master 3 then ALL can be redone on level 1 and level 3 will pop)

"1 of " trophies 
here is list you can fastly go down instead of relooking at the trophy list over and over

purchase 15 meals (just purchase 1)
poison 1 soldier to kill another soldier
intercept 1 military drop
catch 1 fish
complete 1 bandido operation
return one fnd vehicle in mint condition
collect 1 weapon
chorizo - distract 1 enemy
run over 1 person
blow up 1 anti aircraft (if you have none wait 6 days for game to respawn one)
take out 1 special force soldier (this popped when i was freeing hostages in the special operation, one of the guards must of been special forces?)
free 1 hostage (in special operation, instead of 30)
1 race
1 checkpoint

the other fast easy trophies

1 rooster fight
explosive to shark
pet aligator
equip same clothing set
chicaron (equip clucker outfit)
200m slide
death from above (50m above)

======DLC====

AutoPop - the diaries and locations will autopop on all 3 dlcs once you load them.

family history (diary pages)
pilgramage (discovery every location)

what im about to say is for the joseph dlc, but seems to be the same for the other 2

redo trophies
non profit, (8k at once). popped after finishing wave5
a new dawn (finish story) popped after finishing story

glitched out  trophies as far as i know and have to do a new save

parables, (all visions) - did not pop after watching 1
crusader (escape with 25k points) did not pop after finishing with 60k points
prepper (unlock all weapons) didnt pop even after playing 1 playthrough
false idols (chibis) didnt pop, all are broke
escape at mind level 5 (didnt pop after i finished level 5)

i hope that helps someone. sorry for improper grammar. i just scribbled all this crap down as fast as possible. now to start a 2nd save and the long journey of redoing all these stupid missions. 

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 2/26/2024 at 4:04 PM, th3finalgamer-- said:

Hey, just checking you had to do a whole brand new save for the annoying dlc trophies correct ?

yah unfortunately from what i recall. dont know if they ever fixed it since then. i mean you could sort of pop some but would have to have a new save anyways for the others

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to add that the trophy for killing the 3 insurgent leaders popped after doing one using my PS5 -> PS4 imported save.

On PS4 I used a new save to complete everything from the main game again. I only had win dominoes and the 3 insurgent leaders left.

Dominoes because I want the plat to be trophy 20k.

Then on this same save I killed the insurgent leader (= 1 killed in total)

But I didn't want to do all the spec ops missions again on mastery 3 so I imported my 100% trophies savefile from PS5 and ompleted all the levels on mastery 1 to get the mastery 3 trophies. 
After that I decided to do the insurgent leader again on this save as I saw it was available and who knows it might count as my second leader for the PS4 version...
But after completing it on that save I actually got the trophy for killing 3 of them :) 

Only the other DLC's to go...