There's a New Mayor in Town

Gipzor

In solo, you have to beat all the other 4 venues to lvl 6.  Once you have beaten all the other venues at each level, you can play the rooftop each level you have beat.  So each rooftop lvl is unlocked once you beat the corresponding other 4 venues at that level.  If you are going for this trophy it will be a pain in the butt if you haven't any progression solo mode.  As you progress levels, the bosses add another 10k to their stack while you always start with 10k.. no matter the level.  In the final 2 rooftop matches, you have to win the 9 player tournament.. After that you play the Mayor for trophy..

The bots are really aggressive in the level 6 tables.  They are also dumb and shove garbage when they're too deep in the hand.  They are easy to figure out after a while, and quite predictable.  My advice is to play like a donkey at the beginning of the game till you can get 20k chips to play with.  Then play a bit more tight.  When the bots start to get aggressive with each other, it is better to let them knock each other out.  Game gets easier with less players.  Just pay attention to how they play.  I think they are all programmed with the same play style.  I hope I answered your question ok.. pretty tired now from too much poker.  If you have any questions ill be checking back..

Good luck to all who are going for this...  Not recommended for trophy hunters who don't enjoy playing poker... It may fray the ends of your sanity.  ♥️♠️♦️♣️  Have fun (?) Maybe. ?

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune
Just give me 1 reason!111
  • Like 4

Just some of my observations as I'm probably about half way through. 

I feel better folding to a large bet when I'm chasing to make a hand especially late in a match. I seem to lose most flush & straight draws. As Neptune said, the betting patterns are predictable and usually give away your opponents strength. When your opponent is betting the minimum they are telling you they have nothing & you can do small raises to extract more chips. It's the big hands where you are almost certain you have the best hand that you can soak them. I have lost a full house to a 4 of a kind so the game does play dirty. 

I always check, never raise first, and only check-raise based on the opponents bet. I usually call if I'm chasing and the bet is medium to low. I play every hand to the river before pushing unless they are weak & I am very weak. They will fold to a push. 

The main thing is to be willing to fold lots of hands and wait for a good flop or mid to premium starting hand. Play weak hands when it's cheap. That being said, early on if you can get lucky with an all-in, it's worth the risk since it's near the beginning of the match and losing isn't a big deal.

Edit: As I get closer to getting this done, I'd like to take to moment to tell the devs to go F*** themselves.

Edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR
  • Like 3

On 17/09/2022 at 6:59 PM, Winds-of-Neptune said:

You're not a poker person?

Yeah i am, used to play quite a bit for fun online, and still play a monthly live game with mates

What i meant was mostly in relation to how i've not been doing anything on Prominence other than self boosting with a second console in private ring games for RP :)

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 6:12 AM, HedleyNEUK said:

Yeah i am, used to play quite a bit for fun online, and still play a monthly live game with mates

What i meant was mostly in relation to how i've not been doing anything on Prominence other than self boosting with a second console in private ring games for RP :)

There's a few ultra rare trophies in the list so that is cool.  Most poker players don't care about trophies..  Some of the best and highest level poker players in PP, you can tell they dont care about trophies by looking at how sloppy their trophy lists are.  I just happened to like poker; playing for many years.  A trophy person as well.  Guess I'm special.. ?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Im just shoving all in every hand and hoping for the best. Its a coinflip essentially but ive gotten to rank 5 in the clubs solo play so far and beaten every other affiliation once except the mayors henchmen and obviously the mayor himself. Its a grind even using this kind of cheap strategy and very slow because the blinds raise so slowly. The opponents fold every hand to all in except when they get low on chips, then the lower they get their handrange to calling your all in increases and the lowest ive seen is someone calling pre-flop with 5-2 offsuit. Hope this helps if someone wasnt aware of this. 

• Like 2

On 3/20/2023 at 1:57 PM, Hecu93 said:

Im just shoving all in every hand and hoping for the best. Its a coinflip essentially but ive gotten to rank 5 in the clubs solo play so far and beaten every other affiliation once except the mayors henchmen and obviously the mayor himself. Its a grind even using this kind of cheap strategy and very slow because the blinds raise so slowly. The opponents fold every hand to all in except when they get low on chips, then the lower they get their handrange to calling your all in increases and the lowest ive seen is someone calling pre-flop with 5-2 offsuit. Hope this helps if someone wasnt aware of this. 

Let us know how long it takes with your shove method.  Some top rank tables may not work so well with this method.

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune

2 hours ago, Winds-of-Neptune said:

Let us know how long it takes with your shove method.  Some top rank tables may not work so well with this method.

Yeah im actually stuck now at diamonds solo henchmen, they usually have something very good if they call in the beginning of the game. Its gonna take some luck to get through that but im thinking about lettinf them eliminate each other and then going heads up against the last person and shoving all in and let the blinds raise well. Ill keep in touch if this works. 

I think I found some kind of a loophole in the AI. YOU NEED TO BET x10 times the blind pre-flop and the AI will fold absolutely 100% of the time UNLESS they have raised first so this works against multiple henchmen too. They will call all in eventually but not x10 big blind.

E: this seems to work better at lower ranks and from multiple henchmen someone might call so its better to let some of them get eliminated from the game first if you notice someone is calling your bet. 

E2: So the most foolproof method is to let the henchmen eliminate each other until theres only 1 left and then use the method above, they obly fall for this strategy if it is 1v1 situation overall, they will never call you until theyre below 10x big blins theyre forced to call at some point with pretty much anything. 

Edited by Hecu93