A new set of Milestones that features All Trophy Platforms

AquaNSky

With how there are a few platforms that players can acquire trophies on (PS3, PS Vita, PS4, and PS5), it will be a fun idea to have a new milestone (kilometerstone). My suggestion is that the new milestones be the first platinum trophy for each platform (e.g. First PS3 Platinum, First PS5 Platinum). As another way for people to see where they started a certain part of their hunting journey. Though I am not sure if PSVR will have this since it more so shares platforms with consoles over being it's own hardware entirely.

Interesting idea but I'm afraid it isn't possible to have the correct milestones for multi-platform games that share one list. For example, if I filter my log by Vita my first Vita-platinum would be Hitman Go (see https://psnprofiles.com/woggly4/log?platform=vita&type=platinum). But I played it on PS4, didn't even own a Vita at that time, in fact only 1 out of my so far 4 "Vita platinums" is an actual Vita platinum. So unless Sly could somehow fetch the platform it was played on I guess it will be wrong for a lot of players.