Jack of all trades trophy is glitched

huger6

Well, after 2 months working hard to plat R6, it seems like I won't get it. I only have the Jack of all trades trophy left to 100% but it seems glitched. I have 2 round wins with each OG operator, with some even more than 30/50/70 and the trophy still refuses to pop. I have tried to reinstall the game and renovate the licenses but nothing works. Ubisoft says they can't do nothing about it, as usual, and say we should contact Playstation, but they have no such thing in their support list. As I have put a lot os work on this game, not getting the plat would be very frustratting. Anyone has any tips on how to get around this problem? I have heard that it will pop randomly when playing with some op that may have bugged, but I'm so tired at this point of this game that I don't know if it's worth it to just blindly expect the trophy to pop...

Edited by Hugo_Gamer1-2006

15 minutes ago, Hugo_Gamer1-2006 said:

Well, after 2 months working hard to plat R6, it seems like I won't get it. I only have the Jack of all trades trophy left to 100% but it seems glitched. I have 2 round wins with each OG operator, with some even more than 30/50/70 and the trophy still refuses to pop. I have tried to reinstall the game and renovate the licenses but nothing works. Ubisoft says they can't do nothing about it, as usual, and say we should contact Playstation, but they have no such thing in their support list. As I have put a lot os work on this game, not getting the plat would be very frustratting. Anyone has any tips on how to get around this problem? I have heard that it will pop randomly when playing with some op that may have bugged, but I'm so tired at this point of this game that I don't know if it's worth it to just blindly expect the trophy to pop...

Did you do those wins in Ranked?

• Like 1

I have done those in ranked. I have gathered both manual and automatic data from R6Trackers and  the two meet. I'll show here my current numbers on each Op.

Sledge - 38

Thatcher - 9

Ash - 12

Thermite -  30

Twitch - 29

Montagne - 4

Glaz - 12

Fuze - 45

Blitz - 6

IQ - 9

Smoke - 53

Mute - 21

Castle - 13

Pulse - 6

Doc - 7

Rook - 5

Kapkan - 77

Tachanka - 3

Jager - 34

Bandit - 13

I may be wrong but the new season might have glitched it. I am pretty sure of what I'm doing. I have done this trophy requiremments more than twice and it still dosn't pop. I'm provably gonna try to get this next season, until then f Ubisoft I guess. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm opened to anything at this point. I have tried reinstalling the game, licenses and even using a different save game. Unlucky? Perhaps.