[Video] Trophy Guides

DanTheMan_94_

Hey yo,

Isonzo is a WW1 strategy first person shooter which can be played both online and offline.

In the videos below I will be showing you how to get some of the misc. trophies.

The platinum will probably take 40 hours to complete, overall platinum difficulty 6/10.

I hope the videos below will be of some help to you! I’m happy for any of these videos to be used in a Trophy guide.

Ponte of No Return

Avanti Svoia!

Malpractice

Uomo Universale

Decimation

12th Bottle Of The Isonzo

Compagnia Delle Morte

Tosca

Machiavelli

Veni Vidi Vici

Edited by DanTheMan_94_
  • Like 4

On 13/09/2022 at 0:29 PM, DanTheMan_94_ said:

Hey yo,

Isonzo is a WW1 strategy first person shooter which can be played both online and offline.

In the videos below I will be showing you how to get some of the misc. trophies.

The platinum will probably take 40 hours to complete, overall platinum difficulty 6/10.

I hope the videos below will be of some help to you! I’m happy for any of these videos to be used in a Trophy guide.

Ponte of No Return

Avanti Svoia!

Malpractice

Uomo Universale

Decimation

12th Bottle Of The Isonzo

Compagnia Delle Morte

Tosca

Machiavelli

Are there any specific trophies you guys would like a guide for? Adding these over the next few days but just wondered if there were any specific ones to bash out first?

29 minutes ago, DanTheMan_94_ said:

Correct, what it means by trophies are the in game ones under barracks, the official ps5 trophies for the platinum still unlock

what about the Class Challanges and Class EXP to get everyone to level 20. does this also works when editing the advanced options?

• 2 months later...