Children of Sissna - Easy/Cheese Strategies Including DLC

BlackTorito

For those that want to complete this painful (absurd) mode, here is every strategy you’ll need for the path ahead.

Starting with..

1. Seat of the Matriarch

Use the shortcut and don’t forget to active the ritual stone once you are at the bottom (opposite way of the video, since it is going to the boss directly)

2. Amiren

Don’t have a specific video for this, but stick to the safe strategy and don’t destroy the lantern. Just abuse when he/she throws the lantern, get to his/her right side and land 3-4 swings and repeat until slayed.

3. Palace of Lathyrus

Skip most of it with bone spears.

4. Shadow of Ashen

Super easy cheesy strat for automatic KO, it may be hard to trigger the glitch but it pays off. 

5. The Gnaw

Time for javelin throw!

6. Sissna

The jewel of the crown. It’s time for some more spear throwing, under pressure this time with a bit of rolling. Be careful, as when she charges on spider mode she can instakill you just by rampaging on you.

For the first phase, keep Sissna between you and the AI and she will go crazy with a lot of open oportunities to smash her. It’s probably the hardest thing to do from the whole fight with this strat.

7. (DLC) Riak 

This dude would have been, affordable, if not for this 1-HKO lantern with absurd range on the second phase. Thankfully there is a brainless strat for him. Sadly, I couldn’t benefit from it, and here is why…

BIG WARNING. Do not use the wall clipping UNTIL you have talked to the spirit to advance the quest and open the arena to the boss normally, so, use the first wall clip, drop down, talk to Ishra, open the arena, step in and die. Now it’s safe to use the whole glitch.

You’ve been warned. Now, if you are like me, you suspected it, but still, you did the glitch first. Well, you are fu****. Now you can only enter the arena with the wall glitch and you have to do the fight legit. My best advice is to use a 20% protection armor with the least stamina penalty, Dwale potions, and Mushrooms, AND STILL THIS DUDE CAN 1-HKO you randomly with the lantern. Also, remember to upload your save to the cloud to not waste money and time.

For the second phase you have two options, some people like to stick to the face if the AI is alive, I didn’t like it, so I did a similar thing like in Sissna and brought 99 Cracking Spears, you can stuck him on the corner of the lava bridge on the entrance BUT, only for a few seconds so you’ll have to run around the arena and position again, and repeat. The cracking spears also add a bonus stun once in a while, which is good.

There are some videos around. While running around the arena, stick the camera towards him because you have to dodge when he jumps, otherwise he’ll catch you and kill you. Good luck mate…

And that’s everything, hope it helps!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, monteblommie said:

Thanks for the videos, they helped out a ton.

I don't think i would have been able to do the riak dlc fight without that glitch.

Final boss also was terrifying with her one hit ko charge attack, even with the spear cheese.

Yeah, it’s BS, this mode is completely off-balance. Hope it helped!

• Like 1