Best way to finish the Plat

patrahn

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 7:34 AM, patrahn said:

Hey, I only need the 3 upgrade trophies, 100 legs and 1.000.000 currency.

What is the fastest way to do them?

Upgrades: You're going to need to continue playing through the game and beat up through the 3rd Campaign mission area called "Duat" - the only way to get the materials needed for upgrades is by beating "Siege" missions. However, the devs upped the difficulty of the Siege missions to 210 Power, as well as, they also follow a weekly rotation and Duat is the last location of the rotations. So by the time you make it that far you should be strong enough.

100 Legendaries: While beating up through the 3rd Campaign you should earn this one. Otherwise just grind out Skirmishes (any that you want) and you'll earn a lot of Legendaries that way.

1mil Conchs: Again, you should get them while doing the above mentioned things. Otherwise, just grind Skirmishes/Sieges for fast conchs.

• Like 1

In relation to 100 legendaries, you must be holding them at all at the same time, and from what I could tell, divine gear or accessories are not included in that total.

For the conches, you should naturally get it as you go for the legendaries. This one seems cumulative rather than held, at least thats how it looked to me, as I had ~700K when it popped but I had been using it for gear.

• Like 1

Have they changed how enhancing things works the 3 trophies? 

I was reading the powerpyx guide and it reads 

Novice Blacksmith
Enhance a weapon to level 10.
Auto Draft

The Enhancement Feature is only available after you beat the final Main Quest “Heart of the Blue Sun”. Visit Ishum in the Mainhub and select “Rebuild” -> “Enhance” to enhance your weapons. Enhancing a weapon makes it stronger. You can enhance any weapon you like up to ten times. It depends on the weapon how many materials and conches you need to enhance it. Also, the enhancement costs more materials each time. To get materials it is recommended that you play the Skirmishes over and over again. You can also see what Materials you get from a Skirmish if you highlight it and press R2

Now I'm reading this and seeing I need to play siege missions at power level 210 

1 hour ago, Thomas2400 said:

Have they changed how enhancing things works the 3 trophies? 

I was reading the powerpyx guide and it reads 

Novice Blacksmith
Enhance a weapon to level 10.
Auto Draft

The Enhancement Feature is only available after you beat the final Main Quest “Heart of the Blue Sun”. Visit Ishum in the Mainhub and select “Rebuild” -> “Enhance” to enhance your weapons. Enhancing a weapon makes it stronger. You can enhance any weapon you like up to ten times. It depends on the weapon how many materials and conches you need to enhance it. Also, the enhancement costs more materials each time. To get materials it is recommended that you play the Skirmishes over and over again. You can also see what Materials you get from a Skirmish if you highlight it and press R2

Now I'm reading this and seeing I need to play siege missions at power level 210 

PowerPyx guide is outdated. It was written when the game came out and it had zero maintenance so... Yeah, I think it'll be way more than 25-35 hours, I'm doing the skirmish missions to level up because I cant even beat the first level of the second campaign...