Most efficient way to get ToT card clues?

SlimSanta94

Hey guys, I've been grinding Tales of Tribute for the trophy quite heavily for the past week. I've reached maxed rank, defeated all of the founders and gotten every achievement minus the achievement for getting all of the card upgrades and the only card upgrades I have left to get are the ones tied to finding clues in the reward caches.

I'm currently sitting at 9/16 clues found and i've mainly just been doing the daily missions and hoping there's clues in those in order to get them. But i'm just wondering if there's a more efficient way to get them?

Edited by SlimSanta94

Do the tales of tribute tutorial on as many characters as you have available to you and then win an online ranked or unranked match per character and you'll get a purple reward box for your first win of the day per character, that box has the highest chance of dropping a clue. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sergen said:

Do the tales of tribute tutorial on as many characters as you have available to you and then win an online ranked or unranked match per character and you'll get a purple reward box for your first win of the day per character, that box has the highest chance of dropping a clue. 

Thanks, i'll give that a try :)