Hazard zone

Spide29

16 on PS5.

I think 12 on PS4 (not 100%sure)

FYI: the game mode is somewhat dead and Dice has stated the mode will not be updated. Best times to play for NA, at least, is between 8 pm and 2 am. After that you be waiting a while to find a game (1 hour plus or no game at all). 

Best to use a VPN and connect to EU if you want to play in the morning. If you have a party, it will always put you in the server that most of the people you play are located in.

Edited by FallenKingdom
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 17/9/2022 at 03:23, FallenKingdom said:

16 su PS5.

Penso 12 su PS4 (non sicuro al 100%)

Cordiali saluti: la modalità di gioco è in qualche modo morta e Dice ha dichiarato che la modalità non verrà aggiornata. Il momento migliore per giocare per NA, almeno, è tra le 20:00 e le 2:00. Dopodiché, aspetti un po' per trovare un gioco (1 ora in più o nessun gioco). 

Meglio usare una VPN e connetterti all'UE se vuoi giocare al mattino. Se hai una festa, ti metterà sempre nel server in cui si trova la maggior parte delle persone con cui giochi.

Excuse me how many players need to start conquest in ps4? Thanks 

4 minutes ago, second_god said:

Wuuuut? The game i only 1 year old and it is dead already? How is that possible. Battlefield used to be very popular, no? I was just going to start playing it. Is it still worth starting to play now?

Oh, you must be out of the loop. The game launched in a very poor state, it did not even have a scoreboard at launch. The game died with its popularity a month later, and is generally received as the worst BF game.

Despite this, the game received significant updates, but the player count never recovered. I would recommend the game only because it is so cheap, and the plat is not difficult, just grindy.

The biggest problem is Hazard Zone which is required for platinum but it can be very difficult to find a game at certain times.

• Like 1

Thank you for the update. Where is the time that BF could compete with COD. Im not saying COD is good atm, but it seems BF is even worse ?

I will give the game a try anyway. I will convince some of my friends to join me in the grind and do some gossip gaming :)

Edited by second_god

• 2 weeks later...

To those interested, with 2042 entering EA Play catalog, there are A LOT of newer players in HZ so it might be a good time to start (even in South America where this mode was absolutely dead i was able to find some matches). Just a small thing to note: get a full squad of four, it does make all trophies easier and faster.

• Like 1