Issue after latest update

HedleyNEUK

I've had some pretty big issues since the latest update, wondered if others have found the same

First one is i no longer get the Table Item bonus increase for using the current hours type of item, for EG i log on and it says Smoke/Weapon Table items RP doubled

I use the correct table item but only get the standard 20%, not 40%

That has affected me everyday since the update

Then yesterday during a match i all of a sudden got the "you have maxed out rank, no more RP will be earned etc" notification and the game stopped giving me any RP

Problem being i'm only level 43 of that affiliation and haven't maxed out that rank at all. I then shut the game off for the night but will check what its like when i get home today SOLVED

Thanks

Edited by HedleyNEUK
Grammar/Spelling

If I understand this issue correctly:

You are limited to 50,000 RP in Single Player mode. You still get a bonus after the match ends though if you win.

If you changed affiliations, you start back at 0 and can accumulate 50,000 again. Which isn't worth doing.

I would presume that you have no problems with this in the MP mode though?

He seems to be in solo mode.  I myself am having a small but weird issue in MP.  Whenever I join a table I can't wave or do any emote actions until the next hand.  I see everyone else able to do it when they join.. Just not me.. very strange.  I also saw a glitch where a person was stuck in the "jesus christ" or T pose for the whole hand..   Sometimes you see a quick frame of people doing that pose but this is the first time I saw someone stuck in that pose for a few minutes.

• Like 1

On 16/09/2022 at 3:06 PM, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

If I understand this issue correctly:

You are limited to 50,000 RP in Single Player mode. You still get a bonus after the match ends though if you win.

If you changed affiliations, you start back at 0 and can accumulate 50,000 again. Which isn't worth doing.

I would presume that you have no problems with this in the MP mode though?

Ah okay, was not aware of that :S So i still get the 2k for eg after winning a table whilst working through solo?

I havent done much MP lately as trying to clear New Mayor etc, il amend my post as only the lack of double % RP seems to be an issue for me atm

On 17/09/2022 at 6:57 PM, Winds-of-Neptune said:

He seems to be in solo mode.  I myself am having a small but weird issue in MP.  Whenever I join a table I can't wave or do any emote actions until the next hand.  I see everyone else able to do it when they join.. Just not me.. very strange.  I also saw a glitch where a person was stuck in the "jesus christ" or T pose for the whole hand..   Sometimes you see a quick frame of people doing that pose but this is the first time I saw someone stuck in that pose for a few minutes.

What an odd glitch, and yeah Solo mode so now i understand why im locked from RP for that

Edited by HedleyNEUK
  • Like 1