Couple trophy questions

Champ147

Ok, I'm in the process of now updating the guide. I sold my copy last year and thus missed many of the patch updates and new DLC characters. Now that it's on Plus, I'm playing again and working on said updates. I do have a few questions though...

1- I'd like to confirm with someone that does not already have the know it all trophy. If you have the physical copy of the game and don't allow the game to install the latest patch, can you just uninstall the game, then disconnect your system from the internet, and then reinsert the game with no patches, will the trophy unlock once you have all the original base requirements? Those requirements being simply clear all of RPG mode and go to gallery? 

2- Are all DLC episodes required to unlock the know it all trophy or just the first one for each character?

3- Ready to rumble still seems glitched even after all these patches and they've went and added more challenges to. Are people still running into glitches with this trophy where it'll unlock despite not all challenges were complete? 

Otherwise I'm updating, best of my knowledge, the trophy guide. Many changes were made to the game via patches long after release. This will see me updating a good 5-10 trophies with updated information. Thank you for your patience and if you have any questions, please ask.