Looking for Ace Combat 5 (help!)

Legacasc

10 minutes ago, Cascadicat said:

If anyone knows where I can find this, please let me know whether physical codes or  whatever. Been looking for months with no luck and at the end of my rope.

it was a pre order bonus for ace combat 7, it was available in the deluxe edition however that edition has been delisted in favour of the top gun maverick edition which doesn't have the game, it was never realised physically (well it was on ps2 but that is besides the point). so in short you can't get it anymore

On 9/16/2022 at 2:01 PM, tom_waits said:

I bought an AC7 pre-order code from someone on a code trading site a few months ago and I got the AC5 remaster no problem. I don't see any codes for sale on that site right now, but if you keep searching you might get lucky...

What site was it? Could you DM me the details? Thank you!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 16.9.2022 at 11:15 PM, fenrir54565 said:

code expired 

i've got a new zealand pre-order code for ace combat 7 if you want it no idea if it still works though

Do you still have that?

And does anyone have experience with customer support adding the license for the contents of an expired DLC code?

On 16.9.2022 at 11:01 PM, tom_waits said:

I bought an AC7 pre-order code from someone on a code trading site a few months ago and I got the AC5 remaster no problem. I don't see any codes for sale on that site right now, but if you keep searching you might get lucky...

could you mention the name of the website?