Vive la revolution didn't pop

COREqi

About a week ago I started my adventure into Youngblood after doing all I could in all the previous MG Wolfenstein games. Last night I was able to finally Kill Lothar (Normal difficulty, level 40), however while I got the trophy screen shot and video (playing on PS5) the trophy itself didn't register. I tried replaying the Lothar boss fight but it still didn't 

Short of replaying through the whole game, would I be able to play with someone else on their Story Line Lothar Boss Battle to have this trophy properly pop for me?

2 minutes ago, COREqi said:

however while I got the trophy screen shot and video (playing on PS5) the trophy itself didn't register.

This sounds like the infamous PS5 trophy bug. It usually fixes itself after some time.

Have you unlocked any other trophy since then?

15 minutes ago, HusKy said:

This sounds like the infamous PS5 trophy bug. It usually fixes itself after some time.

Have you unlocked any other trophy since then?

I have not. All the other trophies for WYN popped and registered properly when expected (or not expecting if I wasn't expecting to get a trophy at that specific time). Neither did I have troubles with any of the trophies for other games I have played. 

I wasn't aware there was a PS5 trophy bug, will need to look into it.

Edited by COREqi

1 hour ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Its a syncing issue the ps5 has, if you manually chose sync to network on your trophies it will fix it. 

Yes, thank you for this information, it should help me in the future if and when I encounter it again. However, at least for the current event, it seemed to have solved itself. Always love when things do that, much less work on my part. That is not to say that this didn't freak me out as I had not experienced or even known about it before (as why after more than a decade would the trophy system have a failure like this in it?).

Now back to the slow march towards the platinum trophy for Youngblood, I will get it, in time, as it is in my nature. Heck, at this point I have Platinum Trophy Wolfenstein New Order 3 times and GTA V 4 times, in addition to everything else that I have accomplished in GTA Online that doesn't have a system level trophy for doing so, it's got to be aliens man!