Collect them all trophy not unlocking

PraiseTheFluppi

The game is fantastic and I had plenty of fun with it! Now I wanted to unlock platinum, but sadly the game seems to have a problem with some trophies.
I've read about the bugged trophy 'Look at those cuties', but I personally haven't been affected by that particular one.  But the trophy for photographing all animals has bugged on me, and it's the last one I'm missing. I have 54/54 animals in my album.
Any idea how to fix that? I tried taking a photo of several animals again, I've done every photo without filters, but still no trophy. I even looked at every photo again to try and let the game know I have every animal. Started the game several times. The only thing I haven't tried is taking a photo of everything again, maybe that could work?
Or is the trophy bugged becaus of the free update? It added a few new animal to the album, maybe that causes the trophy to not pop? ?
Does anyone have the same problem?

• Like 2

I had same issue, the pet trophy unlocked but despite having compendium full it the collect them all didnt unlock. 

I started from home and just started retaking photos of everything. When I got to Stanhamn after retaking the picture of Fras it popped.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mipdii said:

I had same issue, the pet trophy unlocked but despite having compendium full it the collect them all didnt unlock. 

I started from home and just started retaking photos of everything. When I got to Stanhamn after retaking the picture of Fras it popped.

Hope this helps!

I had this issue and did the same as above. Trophy popped in Stanham after taking a picture of the dragonfly again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mipdii said:

Hope this helps!

It seems there has been a small update that may have solved the issue. I wanted to try your solution, took a photo of the first animal I came across, the Sunday Swan, and the trophy popped!
Thank you all very much! :)

• Like 1