Last FUT Champions over - Situation of trophy"Points to prove"?

mcpetrus

can it be that the trophy is no longer possible because there are no more fut champions?

or will the trophy burst at 1500 points anyway?

if not, you would have to hope for this part that EA will make the trophy possible again at some point, as happened with earlier parts.

You don't need to literally qualify for FUT champs, in 2021 I literally just got the points and I got the trophy. I never had the tolerance to play FUT Champs once so I can assure you this trophy is still possible just earn the points & you will get the trophy.

Edited by Xionzenn
  • Like 3

I'm a bit concerned about this as well, I did the PS5 version first and qualified for the FUT champs so now when I look at it on the PS4 version it says I have 6 entries (or something like that) so I'm not sure if I can actually "re-qualify" by just playing games... That's what I get for starting it late I guess.

Edit: I can also confirm that you will still get points and the trophy eventhough the FUT champoins mode is closed.

Edited by chilly_schrimp

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/12/2022 at 7:49 AM, berniejayy said:

Glad its still obtainable. Started off winning 7 in a row but now I'm getting destroyed in Division 7. Anyway I can demote myself? 

You get relegated 2 divisions at the end of the season. But seeing that this season lasts for a year, it'll be a long wait. Or hope that those in Div7 move up and you'll face guys that have just promoted up.