Overwhelming power

steel6burgh

I can't help but to think that the criteria that must be met to get this trophy is very specific.  I've read and been told to start any act from the beginning on recruit difficulty and enter every hive on the way to completing the act and by the last hive the white chests will be spawning legendary items.  I am on the 4th or 5th hive I've encountered in act 1 and I have equipped epic weapons and backed up my save.  I have reloaded that save about 20 time sand the chests never spawn a legendary.   They only spawn epics.  I've been told to farm the 2 chests in the inner hive but then someone said they don't spawn in those chests.  

I've spent the entire day trying for this legendary drop.  I read that late in the act it isn't that rare to get them but i've opened over 50 chests and not a single one.  Any advice?

On 2022-09-29 at 7:14 AM, steel6burgh said:

I can't help but to think that the criteria that must be met to get this trophy is very specific.  I've read and been told to start any act from the beginning on recruit difficulty and enter every hive on the way to completing the act and by the last hive the white chests will be spawning legendary items.  I am on the 4th or 5th hive I've encountered in act 1 and I have equipped epic weapons and backed up my save.  I have reloaded that save about 20 time sand the chests never spawn a legendary.   They only spawn epics.  I've been told to farm the 2 chests in the inner hive but then someone said they don't spawn in those chests.  

I've spent the entire day trying for this legendary drop.  I read that late in the act it isn't that rare to get them but i've opened over 50 chests and not a single one.  Any advice?

Unfortunately it's just luck based. It took me over 20 hives to find one when I was grinding for but my friend got it in the first chest we opened. I would assume the chances are higher in the inner hives but it doesn't really seem to matter.

If you have a good amount of skull totems you can check the supply lines because sometimes there is a burn card in there that gives you a legendary weapon that you can buy.