Paw Paw Paw Platinum Glitched

Duffcar

Hey bit of a weird one I was wondering if anyone else has experienced and knows a fix for.

After playing through this game with my partner we finally managed to beat the last few levels and during the final cutscene saw “The End?” trophy and platinum trophy unlock. However after finishing the credits and going to sync the trophies to the server neither of those two trophies are showing as unlocked and the game is at 91% trophy completion. “The Kingslayer” trophy for beating the final boss has gone through as normal though. 

Does anyone know of a possible fix? I have rewatched the last cutscene but still not re-triggering.

Edited by Duffcar

14 minutes ago, Duffcar said:

Hey bit of a weird one I was wondering if anyone else has experienced and knows a fix for.

After playing through this game with my partner we finally managed to beat the last few levels and during the final cutscene saw “The End?” trophy and platinum trophy unlock. However after finishing the credits and going to sync the trophies to the server neither of those two trophies are showing as unlocked and the game is at 91% trophy completion. “The Kingslayer” trophy for beating the final boss has gone through as normal though. 

Does anyone know of a possible fix? I have rewatched the last cutscene but still not re-triggering.

I assume you’re playing on PS5? If so, try manually synching trophies in the trophy menu.

• Like 1