Trophies are broken.

Hedgito

Hey fortnite-gang, once again trophies are broken. Only on PS5 list though. They been broken this way for about two week now. Last time something similar happened it was broken for about 5-6 months, but that's when they were actually updating STW. In comparison now to being dead in the water with no updates. So submit a in game report and post on the subreddit r/fortnite. Not sure if they still have some developers on there but it's worth a shoot. Futhermore, go ahead and post your frustrations here and your journey so far going for the plat.

As for me I've been chipping a way at this game. Once a day for about 1hr to get the 5 PWO done, and I'm no where near in sight to being finished.

Edited by Hedgito
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 2:36 PM, Hedgito said:

Hey fortnite-gang, once again trophies are broken. Only on PS5 list though. They been broken this way for about two week now. Last time something similar happened it was broken for about 5-6 months, but that's when they were actually updating STW. In comparison now to being dead in the water with no updates. So submit a in game report and post on the subreddit r/fortnite. Not sure if they still have some developers on there but it's worth a shoot. Futhermore, go ahead and post your frustrations here and your journey so far going for the plat.

As for me I've been chipping a way at this game. Once a day for about 1hr to get the 5 PWO done, and I'm no where near in sight to being finished.

Its a common issue it happens a lot. It should be fixed in around 3 months.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2022 at 4:29 AM, Jlpeaks said:

When they fix the trophies, do they auto pop? Have I got to re-do stuff or are they permanently bugged if you triggered them whilst broke?

they all auto pop rest assured except if you have done the daily mission all together now, it's unsure whether it will unlock or not, now when they fix this is unknown but our hope is starting on next season 

• 1 month later...

Since the newest patch the trophies on ps5 are now finally fixed!
You get all achievements which you reached but doesnt obtained in the last month!
Let us hope they dont crash the ps5 list again with the next season update in december

Edited by suistar7