Uprising: Enduro (Countdown) Race - Total takedowns can't be completed?

kanzenchaos

So there's a challenge in the Uprising mode - Enduro race (Countdown)

I need to get at 12 takedowns, and so I've done like 4 times straight now, it even counts as complete during the race. However it still shows as incomplete when I finish it.

Any tips? Fodder does count during the race so I'm assuming that's not the issue?

When there is a trophy next to a challenge it means you have to win the match for it to count.

So if you have won these matches I don't know what the problem is, and yeah fodder should count towards it as long as the challenge doesn't say enemy takedowns.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

So there's a challenge in the Uprising mode - Enduro race (Countdown)

I need to get at 12 takedowns, and so I've done like 4 times straight now, it even counts as complete during the race. However it still shows as incomplete when I finish it.

Any tips? Fodder does count during the race so I'm assuming that's not the issue

You have to win.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Feddixx said:

When there is a trophy next to a challenge it means you have to win the match for it to count.

So if you have won these matches I don't know what the problem is, and yeah fodder should count towards it as long as the challenge doesn't say enemy takedowns.

10 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

You have to win.

Thanks guys! It was the first race to really give me a challenge lol. Got it now tho so it's all fine.

• Like 2